Part II -- Who Said It?
(One point for each correct answer)
Note: All quotes are from 2007 newsmakers, but the quotes are not all from 2007.
1. "No raise money, no get bonus."
2. "We have a gun in one of our homes. It's not owned by me,it's owned by my son, but I've always considered it sort of mine."
3. "A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ."
4. "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."
5. "Brazil is a country, very eclectic in nature, you cannot look at anybody and say they are Brazilian. You have no idea."
6. "Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the 'criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percentof the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
7. "I built that border fence in San Diego."
8. "Thank God George W. Bush is our President."
9. "Hitler and his supporters were Satanists and homosexuals. That's just a true statement."
10. "I wanted to be sure that the White House was fully aware of what was to be disclosed so that it could take appropriate action."
11. "I'm in the private sector and for the first time in my life I'm earning money. You know that's sort of part of the Jewish tradition and I do not find anything wrong with that."
Bonus quote about a 2007 newsmaker (1 point extra credit): "Oh, shit! That kid? He's dumb as hell."