Sunday, December 30, 2007

Part I -- Dr. Phil In The Blank

(One point for correctly completing the quote, one bonus point for identifying the speaker)

1. "I began when I was 15 or so and I have hunted those kinds of _________ since then. More than two times."

2. "_________, I want more iced tea."

3. "Rudy Giuliani, there's only three things he mentions in a sentence - a noun and a verb and _________ and I mean, there's nothing else."

4. "Well, Mandela's _________."

5. "I have neither the _________ nor _________ _________ to figure out who's right."

6. "I'm not 100 percent sure that Tim was the guy on which to test drive this authority, but know that getting him appointed was important to Harriet, _________, etc."

7. "Positioned them, I don't know. I don't know at the time. I'm a fairly _________ guy."

8. "In Iran, we don't have _________, like in your country."

9. "I was under the impression that that was a picture of a tiny little _________, and I thought it was you."

10. "Don't __________ _________, __________!"

4 comments:

jual fiforlif makassar said...

Never read this author, must try.

johntapper said...

tutu app
tutuapp apk
tutu app free
tutuapp vip
"I was under the impression that that was a picture of a tiny little

gouruvamshi said...


framaroot
framaroot apk

there's only three things he mentions in a sentence - a noun and a verb...

Susan said...

I can set up my new thought from this post. It gives top to bottom data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this significant data for all,.. Using Deskgram you can upload photos to instagram from PC/MAC, like and comment on post, follow unfollow profile, check news feed and many more.