Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Now If They Just Get Rid of The Prison Gangs and The Chris Hansen Pedophile Fun Time Hour

Seems like the entire left blogosphere is celebrating the news of Rachel Maddow's show on MSNBC. With one exception.

Meanwhile, Howie the Putz really wants you to know that Rachel is gay, and that she "may also be" the first open lesbian in prime time television news. I'm sure Don Imus is rolling over in his grave right now.

Apology: This post fails to make the distinction between Talk Left and its commenters. By linking to the comment section at Talk Left, and bypassing the post, I meant to highlight the non-celebratory comments of (many of) the commenters without implicating the blog's proprietor, Jeralyn Merritt, in those sentiments. Instead, with the inappropriate phrase "one exception," it reads as if I am slamming Talk Left and Ms. Merritt herself. My intention was as pure as the macadam on the Highway to Hell, but my words did not convey my intention. My sincere apologies to Ms. Merritt.

No comments: