Wednesday, December 27, 2006

That's The Sound of Eulogies Being Rewritten

Gerald Ford hated America, hated the troops and hated Jesus, it can now be revealed:

Describing his own preferred policy toward Saddam Hussein's Iraq [in a 2004 interview], Ford said he would not have gone to war, based on the publicly available information at the time, and would have worked harder to find an alternative. "I don't think, if I had been president, on the basis of the facts as I saw them publicly," he said, "I don't think I would have ordered the Iraq war. I would have maximized our effort through sanctions, through restrictions, whatever, to find another answer."

Ford also suggested that Junior's Invasion was neither in the national interest nor beneficial to national security. So we know he wasn't suffering from any mental disabilities as of July 2004.

No comments: