Sunday, December 31, 2006

Part IV -- Dr. Phil In The Blank

(One point each)

Frankly, not my best effort. I'm sure there are a lot of catchphrases I've missed. (Note: All answers are one word or one hyphenated word, with the exception of number 1.)

1. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for ___________."

2. __________ Mitt Romney.

3. __________ options (2006-2007 business scandal)

4. "This fellow here, over here with the yellow shirt, __________, or whatever his name is."

5. "It's Hard Out Here For A __________."

6. Saparmurat __________, also known as Turkmanbashi

7. Loans for ___________ scandal

8. Palestine: Peace Not ___________

9. "What do you think you're looking at, ___________?"

10. "John McCain, what a ____________! Somebody find out what fork he used on his salad, because I guarantee you it wasn't a salad fork."

No comments: