Monday, April 18, 2005

Talk To The Hind

Meanwhile, Howie's favorite, the Hindlicker, claims to be receiving obscene phone calls from journalists.

John Hinderaker, the conservative Powerline blogger who hammered away at the reporting on the memo, said it was clear "that we were guessing or drawing an inference or expressing an opinion. I questioned whether there was a single Republican staffer dumb enough to have written that memo. Turns out there was. So I was wrong."

He says the mainstream media have a "liberal tilt" and that "when I criticize a news story or a particular journalist . . . I don't think I tend to personalize it." In fact, says Hinderaker, "you talk about shrill -- you should see what they say about us," including "obscene phone calls."

How could we see obscene phone calls? Does John transcribe them?

No comments: