Sunday, April 03, 2005

Dirty Sean-Chez: A Man of Filth and Hate

You've probably already heard the audio clip of Fox News' Sean Hannity demonstrating his deeply-held Christian principles, captured for posterity by Harry Shearer. Here's the transcript:

"Congressman's next. This is the one negative guy. I'm going to pound him too, like this other guy. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Congressman. Jerk. Jim Moran. I forget where he's from. Where's he from, Finley? He, he wanted to talk about Medicare. Good God. What a jerk. Did you hear that, Frank? Asshole. God I hate these people, you have no idea. It's unbelievable to me. How pissed was Moran? Not that I give a shit. The ... I've ... I always couldn't stand this guy."
(Click "March 27, 2005 (entire program)" here, begins at 29:07.)

My dear friend and life coach Nikita Demosthenes has already e-mailed Sean, pointing out that Hannity's all-consuming hatred is not good for him, and rarely persuasive.

Let's hope for the sake of his family that Sean doesn't bring his poorly-concealed obsessions into the marital bedroom.

No comments: