Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Excuses, Excuses

Regular blogging will resume tomorrow. My computer time has been limited.

There's an inevitable tension between posting to keep readers and posting things that are worth reading. There's always time to post things like this:

"I know it's not the war on terror, but face it, nothing is compelling American attention these days more than American Idol. So I will herewith make the following prediction two months before the final: The competition will come down to Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee and Mandisa. Chris will win and become a major star. Katharine will get a lead role on Broadway, and Mandisa will do just fine as well."

For me, however, less is more.

More or less.

I'll be back to bash Red Sonja, Warblogger Queen, tomorrow night.

No comments: