Thursday, January 27, 2005

Smarter Indeed

An interesting note at The Rittenhouse Review:

Capozzola also admits to being the author of Smarter Andrew Sullivan, a weblog published from July 2002 to February 2003.

Smarter Sullivan was a must-read in the Ailes household, but presumably not in the Sullivan household, as Sully never got any smarter. (No, acknowledging a quagmire when you're in it past the top of your "shaved" head doesn't count.)

Jim is much smarter than Sully, but the differences don't end there. As Jim says:

Sullivan is a conservative, I am a liberal; Sullivan is detestable, I am likeable; Sullivan is dishonest, I am honest; Sullivan takes August off, I don't; Sullivan publishes slipshod substitute bloggers, this site is mine alone; shall I go on?

Yes, please do.

No comments: