Friday, January 14, 2005

Full Disclosure

Hugh Hewitt is a twat.

James Capozzola paid for the removal of the banner ad on my site, and I thanked him for it on the blog.

Glenn Reynolds is a legacy hire at a fourth-rate law school and lacks the reasoning skills of a ferret. He writes, poorly, for an astroturf site, Schmuck Central Station.

Someone once offered to send me a review copy of a book. I didn't have time to read it and offered to pay for the book, but the sender declined my offer. I will read that book one of these days. Or maybe I'll give it to someone.

Mickey Kaus is a hairless hack who associates with the proprietors of bulletin boards for bigots.

A reader generously bought me a blog ad on Talk Left and I thanked her for it on the blog.

Jonah Goldberg is a halfwit doughboy, raised by a bat.

I once thought about adding blog ads, but it involved technical stuff and work, and possibly buying a hosting site for the images (I never figured that out). And I didn't have any reason to think people would buy them.

Howard Kurtz, Tim Russert and Howard Fineman are pathetic G.O.P. shills, whether or not they are paid for it.

As far as I can tell, no progressive billionaires read this website. If any do, they should send me large amounts of money. Especially today. Anyone else can just send me an e-card, if they like.

The Big Trunk? Not according to his wife.

I once worked, briefly, for a Republican politician.

Patrick Hynes would have to work his way up to twat.

I have no interest in collectively building a culture online where we figure out norms for people who both consult and write online so that readers can have the tools to be skeptical, active participants.

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice and their respective flacks lie to you. Repeatedly. Willfully. Without remorse. And they will continue to do so. Today. And tomorrow.

That is all.

No comments: