Thursday, April 22, 2004

God Ate My Homework

Why Kelley -- a devout Christian who once told a magazine that he was drawn to journalism because "God has called me to proclaim truth" -- perpetrated such frauds remains a mystery. In his statement e-mailed to the newspaper Wednesday, he seemed mystified himself.

"I am now committed to taking the time to try to understand how I came to violate the principles I hold dear," his statement continues. "At the end of this process, I hope that I will be able to talk about all of this at greater length, in a way that may help others avoid making the mistakes I made."
Let me clear it up for you Jack: You lied. Then, when you got caught, you lied some more. Then you hired an attorney to threaten your employer for calling you a liar.

There were no mistakes, there were lies.

How did you violate the principles you don't actually hold dear? By lying.

In summary, you are a liar.

Is that clear enough for you?

No comments: