Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Sadly, No has all sorts of good stuff up today, including:

A brutal dopeslap of Cokie Kudlow for Cokie's claim that the Edwards and Kerry victories in Iowa caused a stock market slump.

An even more brutal pimpslap of Hugo "Girl" Gurdon and his idiotic comparison of the respective revenues of environmental groups and U.S. companies.

And a completely righteous slap of Kathryn "I.Q-Lo" Lopez, who doesn't "like the president having to use the word 'sexually.'"

K-Lo's full comment is:

But I don't like the president having to use the word "sexually." There are kids listening. (The same kids who don't know who Tom Brady is and having playing cards with Iraqi Governing Council Members?)

Looks like you're another one who got left behind, Kathy. Maybe 2-year-old Ashley Pearson can tutor you after she finishes saluting the empty flightsuit.

And speaking of Ashley, K-Lo says:

I hate when people use the word "Reaganesque," but didn't that Ashley Pearson letter have to remind you of him?

If I credited K-Lo. with any intelligence, I'd read that as a subtle dig at Nooners' writing abilities. But I know it's just drivel.

No comments: