Wednesday, February 16, 2011

K-Lo's got Bieber Fever, and Forced Pregnancy By Rape Fever

From K-Lo in The Corner:

The Kid Isn’t Bad

February 16, 2011 2:15 P.M. By Kathryn Jean Lopez

... [Quoting Rolling Stone]

He isn’t sure what political party he’d support if he was old enough to vote. “I’m not sure about the parties,” Bieber says. “But whatever they have in Korea, that’s bad.” He does have a solid opinion on abortion. “I really don’t believe in abortion,” Bieber says. “It’s like killing a baby?” How about in cases of rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”

A friend e-mails: “You wonder, I’m sure, what Justin Bieber thinks about abortion? … Clearer than some GOP presidential hopefuls.”

Is there an e-mail circulating urging wingnut bloggers to make today "Support Rapists Day"?

No comments: