Friday, February 11, 2011

I Am Bigger Than A Blogger

Fresh from throwing Paul Mirengoff under the bus, Johnny Assrocket appears at CPAC screeches, "Do you know who I am?"

The credentials line confuses everyone. I spot John Hinderaker, the co-founder of Powerline, Time magazine's 2004 "Blog of the Year." He has found the blogger credentialing line. He's slightly perplexed. "I don't consider myself a blogger," he tells the helpful volunteer. "I do most of my writing online; I write pieces in newspapers." As he's getting sorted out, he runs into Pamela Geller, the "Atlas Shrugs" blogger and warrior against the "Ground Zero Mosque." He explains his blogger predicament to her.

Well, Assrocket, you're certainly no Jim Hoft. But keep trying.

(Hat tip for the title: Brian and Kevin O'Neal.)

No comments: