Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Tennessee Republican Blogger Stupider Than Glenn Reynolds

Hard to believe, but it's true:

I use to play a game in the 7th or 8th grade called the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon .The object of this game was to link by association any one in the world to movie star Kevin Bacon in 7 steps or less .It was fun and simple to do.

Now I have become Kevin Bacon and some people are doing all they can to link me to what ever they can (many times fabricating it on computer as they go along.We used to call this cheating when I played the game).

Oh well, on with the game. I might as well play along now that I have a label who can I pass the title "racist hate site" on to ????????

This moron is a state legislator.

By the way, Stacey Campfield is 37, which means he was born in 1968 or 1969. The play Six Degrees of Separation, from which the name of the game is derived, is from 1990.

I'm not surprised that Campfield was in seventh or eighth grade at age 21. I am surprised he made it that far.

Update (9/29): General Christian and his commenters were already all over this before I spotted it.

No comments: