Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Part III: The Year in Quotes

(Five points for each correct answer)

Who said it?*

  1. "The Constitution guarantees freedom of religion, not freedom from religion."


  2. "Dean's wife is Jewish and his two children are being raised Jewish, which is strange at best, considering the two faiths take a distinctly different view of Jesus."


  3. "Do not fall into the easy trap of mourning the loss of U.S. lives."


  4. "In truth, the people labeled neocons (con is short for 'conservative' and neo is short for 'Jewish') travel in widely different circles and don't actually have much contact with one another."


  5. "I am now committed to taking the time to try to understand how I came to violate the principles I hold dear. At the end of this process, I hope that I will be able to talk about all of this at greater length, in a way that may help others avoid making the mistakes I made."


  6. "And I thought they were just retards with spades."


  7. "Having failed to have the film censored, banned, or boycotted, some are now crossing a forbidden frontier to commit hate crimes against Christianity."


  8. "Fuck yourself."


  9. "Fuck you!"


  10. "...if the perversion du jour is 'gay marriage,' then tomorrow it will be polygamy, and the day after tomorrow incest, and then the final frontier ... bestiality."


  11. "People are dieting because summer's coming and wondering if an al Qaeda hit on New York would trigger a food shortage."


  12. "At the time, we believed that Saddam Hussein was hiding large quantities of chemical and biological weapons because we assumed that he would have behaved differently if he wasn't."


  13. "Alan Keyes is not just committing to Alan Keyes! It is saying to yourself: 'I have got to fix my life. I've got to straighten up and fly right, I've got to accept responsibility for things.'"


  14. I don't think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that the -- those who use terror as a tool are less acceptable in parts of the world."


  15. "....and I would put it around front, kinda rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs.... get your nipples really hard ... 'cuz I like that and you have really spectactular boobs...."


  16. "My suspicion is that the majority of Muslims in the United States, who regard themselves as Muslims first and not as Americans really at all, see an American map one day where this is the United States of Islam, not the United States of America."


  17. "I've had one venereal disease."


  18. "The Spaniards are courageous people. I mean, we know it from their whole culture of bullfighting."


  19. "If we do not know who the mother is, who the father is, without knowing all the brothers and sisters, incest becomes inevitable."


  20. "Weapons of mass destruction-related program activities."

Please proceed to the next section.

*"Who said it?" appears courtesy of World O'Crap

No comments: