Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Teabags Go Fleabag

At the Idiot's Corner, John "Thumb" Fund forwards a report on the conditions of the FEMA Camp hotel to which wingnuts were "assigned" by the DNC:

The Knights Inn was the worst hotel I have ever seen, and I've stayed in many bad motels in my life. Two guys were dealing drugs in the room next to me, and a prostitute was working out of the parking lot. And this was in the early afternoon. The room itself was dirty, full of other people's stuff, etc.

I have never requested a hotel change in 3 years at NR. This was the first time I felt absolutely compelled.

Morgan Pillsbury reports on the kind of accomodations John Fund prefers:

His apartment, she reports, was full of "dirty dishes, unopened mail, and bottles of alcohol from hotel minibars"; the floor was "covered with piles of black socks and dirty underwear."

Perhaps the Knights Inn doesn't stock its rooms with booze.