Thursday, March 01, 2007

An e-mail sent yesterday by my close personal friend, Maverick McStraight Talk:

Tonight, I will be appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman on CBS. During this broadcast, I am going to announce that I will be a candidate for President of the United States. As one of my closest and most loyal supporters, I wanted you to see this announcement first on my website. I will make a formal announcement and embark on a tour in April.

This is an exciting announcement and I hope you will watch CBS tonight at 11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT.

I hope CBS got premium rates for the infomercial.

And if I'm one of McCain's "closest and most loyal supporters" -- words hyperlinked to a donation page in the e-mail -- why did the Virgin Johnny disable my McCainSpace page so quickly? Some loyalty!

No comments: