Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bullshit In The Halls Of Congress

Time for a blogger ethics panel, according to the Hartford Courant:

"There is no better person to take the helm during this new time in my Senate career than Marshall [Wittmann]," Lieberman said Tuesday. "Marshall has been a trusted outside advisor to me for some time now and I'm glad he will be bring his experience and wisdom to my staff. Those qualities, along with his independence and diverse background, make him the ideal captain of my new Senate Communications team."

I certainly don't recall Ralph Reed's own Little Dick Morris disclosing that he was servicing Holy Joe whilst blogging smears against Ned Lamont. Not to mention that the Bullshitter was advising a de facto Republican while claiming to blog for the DLC. (Someone should archive the Bullshitter's blog before it disappears, because Holy Joe has just endorsed every slander against Democrats found on that site.)

The Courant story also notes, with no evident sarcasm intended, that Fathead Wittmann previously worked "as communications director for McCain, the maverick Republican who is now unofficially pursuing a 2008 presidential bid."

No comments: