Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Team Connecticut

Joementum is now Joe Dirt Nap:

"Tomorrow is a brand new day and tomorrow we launch a new campaign to unite the people of Connecticut - Team Connecticut - Democrats, Republicans and Independents so we can go forward together to solve our most serious problems together. That is what this campaign will be about.

"And let me say to the people outside of Connecticut, if you are disappointed with the ugly tone of our politics, if you are fed up with the nasty partisanship in Washington, then I ask for your help, too. You can go to my Web site, joe2006.com - when it is unhacked - to send me your ideas about how we can build this new politics of unity and purpose. Come to Connecticut to help, and don't hesitate to send a campaign contribution."

Joe Lieberman (NPR-Conn.) just launched his Team Connecticut website, and already it's been hacked!

I hear Katherine Harris has a bunch of former campaign staffers looking for jobs, Joe.

No comments: