Monday, May 01, 2006

And I Swear That I Don't Have A Gun, No I Don't Have A Gun

No, Rush, you weren't arrested. That wasn't a mug shot. This isn't a cup and you don't have to piss into it on demand.

Rush Limbaugh must submit to random drug tests under an agreement filed Monday that will dismiss a prescription fraud charge against the conservative commentator after 18 months if he complies with the terms.

He also must continue treatment for his acknowledged addiction to painkillers and he cannot own a gun.

Let's see.

If the police want to take my picture, I can just say no.

If they want my bodily fluids, sorry, can't have 'em.

They want me to undergo psychiatric treatment, too fucking bad.

If I want to own a gun, I'm golden.

No, Rush, you didn't win. You bargained away the Bill of Rights to keep your sorry ass out of jail.

No comments: