Monday, October 17, 2005

and you tell me over and over and over again, my friend/
you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction

In a move people involved in the case read as a sign that the end is near, Fitzgerald's spokesman yesterday told the Associated Press that the prosecutor planned to announce his conclusions in Washington, where the grand jury has been meeting, instead of Chicago, where the prosecutor is based. Some lawyers close to the case cited courthouse talk that Fitzgerald might announce his findings as early as tomorrow, though hard evidence about his intentions and timing remained elusive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to
say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also
added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more,
Please do keep up the great b.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: Suggested Internet page