Monday, September 15, 2003

Is It Possible To Be Allergic To People Who Refuse To Pay For Crappy Writing?

Is anyone surprised by these relevations in this pointless puffer by a Kaus crony?

Kaus, a longtime N.Y./D.C. policy wonk before he moved to Venice because of his allergies a few years ago, is a household media name even to old-fashioned journalists who remain generally out of touch about the blogosphere. ...

Kaus explained at the time. �What about � I�d ask this to myself when I was alone, in the middle of the night � what about making some money and using it to buy consumer goods?� ....

He doesn�t mind fretting aloud about things like food additives, smog levels, or pool chlorine, and the first or second time I met him, I invited him to a party and he said, �OK, if I don�t have a colonoscopy scheduled that day.�

Sounds about right.

The author of this drivel is a pal of the bitter, tiny hack, although she makes it abundantly clear she wouldn't touch Kaus with a 10 foot pole. She calls him "L.A.�s preeminent blogger." Which explains a lot about L.A.

No comments: