Part II -- Who Said It?
(one point each)
Pretty much self-explanatory.
1. "Write that novel you got kicking around in your head. You know, the one about the intrepid Washington reporter with the courage to stand up to the administration. You know - fiction!"
2. "And he [Jack Abramoff] had made substantial campaign contributions to both major parties."
3. "i always use lotion and the hand"
4. "Voters know it's hard to do a risky thing like define marriage as a legal entity that can take place only between an adult human male and an adult human female."
5. "You may end up with a different math but you are entitled to your math and I'm entitled to the math."
6. "Considering that all of this happened almost eight years ago, and that there are no files or notes that I've kept from that brief stint, it is simply my word against the liberal blogosphere on these examples. It becomes a matter of who you believe."
7. "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
8. "And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes."
9. "I'm not Lee Siegel, you imbecile. If you knew who I was you and your n + 1 buddies would crap in your pants."
10. "I didn't kiss him back."