Tuesday, August 08, 2006

NO, DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!

I have had a great time subbing for you, Roger. It was, in fact, the ... finest two weeks of my life! Now I leave the glamorous life of a well-known blogger and go back to my miserable solitary existence as a little known blogger. No, I don't want to go!! I like it here!!! Please, don't return me to that plaaaaaaccccceee!

Of course, it could be worse:

Paris Hilton: I'm going celibate


"I'm not having sex for a year. ... I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.


When pressed on the subject , she insisted that there was only the one wearing the black ski mask and the one wearing the yellow ski mask.

I can see this is going to put a big dent in MY Internet popups.

No comments: