Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vacation

In a few weeks.

Though it's hard to tell, I'm not already on vacation. I'm going on vacation for approximately 10 days at the end of July. Believe me, I haven't gone on holiday in a long, long time and I'm very much looking forward to it. And, God willing, I will be far, far away from both the old and new mediii for almost all of that time.

Rather that let the site sit vacant for that time, I thought I'd see if anyone (or more than one) would care to blogsit Roger Ailes for that time. In addition to half the post-tax profits, you'd get complete editorial independence and the freedom to do pretty much anything except delete the entire site and/or give the password to Howie Kurtz. No personal information will be requested. (If you can trust people you only know from the internet .....)

So why not apply? The worst thing that could happen is that I'd choose someone (or someones) else and you and I would become bitter internet enemies for life. But that's bound to happen anyway, once I throw my support to Nader/Natural Law Party ticket in the '08 presidential election.

Send all replies and inquiries in confidence to rogerailes -at- fastmail.fm.

p.s. - No, I'm not going to the Sierra's (or the Sierras).

No comments: