Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Power Broker

Finally, my immense influence over party politics has been recognized:

We have two great parties in America. One is in thrall to big money. The other is under the control of left wing "new politics," upper middle class, and highly educated activists. The primary domestic objective of the contemporary GOP is to comfort the comfortable and afflict the afflicted. However, the primary objective of the National Democratic Party is not to address the anxieties of the middle class or poor working Americans but rather to relieve the fevered anxieties of the ACLU, Hollywood funders and puerile bloggers.

As an anxious middle class puerile blogger, it sounds like a wash for me.

But I suppose I should use my new-found clout.

Dean, Reid, get this rightwing tosspot out of my party. Pronto.

No comments: