Sunday, March 09, 2003

The First Commandment of Mel Gibson's Church

Do NOT talk about Mel Gibson's Church.

"When I called the church elder who was Holy Family's representative at the county meetings, he agreed to an interview and accepted my request to attend a service, on the conditions that I not identify him or any member of the congregation beyond Mel Gibson, and that I withhold details that might invite the interest of fans or paparazzi. He also asked that I refrain from speaking to the priest, the congregants or anyone else during my visit. He told me that anyone seen speaking to me ''will not be welcome back at our church again.'''

Well, at least they're not harassing people in the street or door to door. But I wouldn't want to drink their Kool-Aid.

p.s. Mel's dad is a real prince.

No comments: