Saturday, February 07, 2004

Request for Assistance

I'm looking for idiot-proof assistance in the form of instructions on how to (1) narrow the gray band on the right side of the screen and (2) increase the font size for the text. When I started the blog someone (I believe it was skippy) kindly offered some instructions on how to narrow the gray margin, but at the time I decided to play it safe, recognizing that I am a tech moron. Preferably, the instructions would include advice as to how to return to the present settings if I screw up the template with the changes. Also, if Blogger won't allow me to make these changes, it would be appreciated if someone could let me know that. Please send any advice to the fastmail.fm address.

As a show of appreciation, anyone who offers advice will receive a free lifetime subscription to Roger Ailes, the weblog.

No comments: