Saturday, July 19, 2008

No Mention Of Wes Clark...Interesting

The latest Zogby poll results on who voters would like to see as Obama's Vice President is a little odd. Leading the pack? Colin Powell.

Likely Voters

Democrats

Independents


More Likely

Less Likely

More Likely

Less Likely

More Likely

Less Likely

Colin Powell

42%

10%

42%

12%

43%

9%

Hillary Clinton

30%

25%

47%

15%

33%

26%

Bill Richardson

15%

10%

9%

13%

12%

9%

Joe Biden

11%

16%

6%

22%

11%

13%

Kathleen Sebelius

7%

11%

10%

11%

7%

9%

Tim Kaine

7%

11%

8%

10%

8%

8%

Evan Bayh

6%

12%

9%

9%

7%

9%













I assume that most of you are Obama supporters. I thought Taylor Marsh's behavior was an absolute disgrace. I didn't know Democrats were capable of such rancor and bile. Being a recovering conservative myself, I knew what those cocksuckers were capable of-I had no idea that the smarter half of the electorate could be so petty and venal.

Back to the survey. Powell has had it with politics. He faithfully served Republican administrations for over 20 years, and for his efforts he was presented with being the man who lied to the UN about Iraq, providing the impetus for America's stupidest war. Somehow I doubt he's going to be excited about a return to the political grind. Fool him once-he can't get fooled again.

No comments: