Saturday, June 16, 2007

Holiday

Sure, the number of posts here has slowed to a trickle, and the quality of those posts is embarrassingly poor, but that's no reason I can't go on vacation, is it?

I'm going to be on vacation and out of computer range for 10 days starting next Sunday, June 24. Perhaps the break from all responsibility will allow me to come up with some ways to improve the blog. Well, it could happen.

If anyone wants to guest post in my absence, reaching literally hundreds of the smartest people with internet access each day, e-mail me at rogerailes@gmail.com with either "Target Confirmation Offer" or "Notice of Fraudulent Account Activity" in the subject line. I'll be back on Tuesday with some half-assed commentary until the end of the week, AT&T/Yahoo! willing.

As always, your participation and readership is appreciated more than I can express, and not just because of my emotionally constipated personality.

No comments: