Saturday, March 06, 2004

Roger Goes Postal

Roger Ailes, the blog, takes a bold step forward into the 5th century B.C. with the announcement that it will establish a postal mailing address beginning next week.

Several times in the last year (approximately four), readers have kindly offered to send a review copy of recently-published or soon to be published book on various subjects of interest in history, politics and public affairs. I've kindly declined these offers, with regret, because I didn't have a mailing address and wasn't comfortable giving my out my home address. Anyway, I've arranged to get an address where I can receive mail related to this blog.

I'm not asking anyone to send me anything because, if there's one thing we can all agree upon, I'm not worth it. But I'm always willing to comment on and promote the work of people who deserve wider publicity -- and that's not you, John Podhoretz -- whether they be authors, artists, owners of luxury resorts, or friendless eccentric millionaires.

If you want to contact me by post, just e-mail me and, if you seem harmless, I'll send you the address.

No comments: