Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Moonie Blogging!

Correction: There are so many wingnut publications that it's hard to keep track of them. World magazine is not a Moonie rag. Moon's glossy rags are The World & I and Insight magazine. Thus, Marvin Olasky is not a willing tool of the Moonies (unlike so many other fundies). Although no one (yet) has written to correct me, I don't want to associate Olasky with a bigoted, delusional tax criminal. I'm sure Marvin would join me in condemning Moon and all those who take his money.

Hey, the Reverend Moon's got a blog, presided over by Marvin Olasky. I wonder if Marvin knows that Moon's God (himself) says he can beat up Marvin's God.

And it's got a Comments section! Those inclined to elevate the discourse might want to add their comments on Holy Moonie Matrimony (or Moon's thoughts about American women) at the end of this post on gay marriage and polygamy.

No comments: