Saturday, October 11, 2003

Hello.
Is anyone still list'ning?
Just nod and keep on drooling.
Is that a freeper on line one?

Come on, friends.
You say that I'm a felon.
Can't you feel my pain?
And the doctors are to blame.

Relax.
I'll spread disinformation first.
Just like all the hacks.
Reading Karl's last blastfax.

There is no deficit, no soldiers bleeding.
Your glorious leader's smart and brave.
All you junkies should be jailed.
You want to shoot up smack yet you can't afford Roy Black.

When I was eighteen I had an anal cyst.
My ass blew up like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling in my brain.
I can't explain; I'd be in jail.
And Roger Ailes won't make my bail.
I have become....
Illegally numb.

Ok.
I'm just a rightwingprick.
You can still tune in --- O'Reiiiiilllly!
But you may feel a little sick.

Can you FedEx me a thousand?
I do believe they're working. Hee.
They'll keep me going for the show.
Though my hearing's bound to go.

There is no bigotry, no soldiers dying.
Your glorious leader is not lying.
You should be grateful, you wage slaves.
You can't afford health care, but I've got drugs enough to spare.

When I was a child I had a conscience,
Though it was smaller than a fly.
But now I have an agenda.
I cannot get my conscience back.
Because I sold it for some crack.
I have become ....
Criminally numb.

No comments: