Friday, April 20, 2007

Dinesh D'Souza Is Not Proof Of A Malevolent God

Al-Qaeda apologist Dinesh D'Souza has this classy comment on the Virginia Tech shootings: "Dawkins' Message to Mourners--Get Over It!" Of course, scientist and atheist Richard Dawkins didn't actually send any message to the survivors of the shooting victims or make any comment to or about them. He simply doesn't believe that there is an omnipotent God who greenlighted the killing spree. In D'Souza's moral wasteland, that's justification enough for putting words into Dawkins' heathen mouth.

If I were to play D'Souza's game, I'd title this post "Bush's Message to Librescu's Survivors -- Librescu Burns In Hell." I guess my reluctance to do so explains why I'll never be a respected fellow at the Hoover Institution and Stanford University.

No comments: