Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Pre-Debate Poll

For the fourth time in three weeks, I won't be liveblogging the debate.

Although I considered it, I had to ask myself, "when such connsumate pros as Katherine Q. Seelye, Bob Novak and VH1's Jessi Klein have blogged the debates, how much can I really add to their collective wisdom." That, and I won't be near a computer.

Instead, here's a pre-debate poll for readers:

In the weeks between now and the November 2 election, who will create the biggest problems for the Republican Party and its presidential candidate? (Originally, the question was "cause embarassment," but who am I kidding?)

A. Nathan Sproul

B. The Sinclair Broadcasting Group

C. Prime Minister Ayad Allawi

D. Spunk Bill Sponge Mitts O'Reilly

Write-in votes are allowed, including, just to select a name entirely at random, William Safire. You can't vote for George Bush, he has to keep his losing streak intact.

Results of this poll are highly scientific, and beyond criticism.

No comments: