Sunday, September 07, 2003

Mad Thrax

In an interview to be published in the New Yorker, toned-ass theologian Mel Gibson displays some Christian (or at least Coulterian) charity to Frank Rich:

Gibson also lays his lash on New York Times columnist Frank Rich. Responding to remarks about the Holocaust made in The Times by Gibson's father, Hutton Gibson, Rich accused the actor's camp of using "PR spin to defend a Holocaust denier."

Mel Gibson says of Rich, "I want to kill him. I want his intestines on a stick. ... I want to kill his dog." (Rich told us, through a Times spokeswoman, "I don't have a dog.")

I wonder if Linda Chavez, Bob Novak, Cal Thomas and the rest of Gibson's cheering section will renounce that particular vision of Christianity.

P.S. to InstaPundit: Here's your big chance to call Cruz Bustamante an anti-Semite. C'mon, Glenn, you know you want to!

No comments: