Sunday, September 07, 2003

It's Not Television, It's KarlRove'sBO.

My cable's out, and I don't have the time right now to schedule a whole day of waiting for the cable company to show up and claim it was my fault so they can bill me for a service call. And I don't have Showtime anyway. Jesse at Pandagon.net has the blow-by-blow on the Bush 9/11 movie, starring George Takei as Norm Mineta and Scott Alan Smith as the Talking Penis.

I like this blurb from Showtime:

Eschewing their own feelings and healing process, the President and his team instead tended to the needs of a wounded country.

Eschew-se me, but what the fuck does that mean?

From Jesse's review, it sounds like they should have shown Penn & Teller: Bullshit! as the Democratic response.

It's too bad they couldn't get Zalman King to direct the film. That I would have paid to see.

No comments: