Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Lucky Me, I Hit The Five-fecta

In the past two weeks, I've been mildly sick, suffered an unpleasantness in a personal relationship, been the victim of apparently random vandalism (not related to my politics, fortunately), been hit with an unexpected expense (separate from the vandalism) and, tonight, lost something (not my sanity... I think). And that's not even counting the election. None of these events was/is particularly devastating by itself, but, together, they've been a right kick in the nuts.

As a result, I'm not going to be able to keep my promise to post three items a day, consecutively, for each state Senator Kerry won. I'll still be blogging in between the sulking (which will be done offline), but it will be a little more intermittent than planned.

No need to commiserate, but feel free to share your own tales of woe and despair in comments.

No comments: