Friday, January 30, 2004

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted....

You know, I don't mind that the other Roger grosses eight million, several hundred thousand a year more than me. As John Stossel recently reminded us, money can't buy happiness (or, in the case of ABC News, journalists with integrity). But when I read that the Fat Fox Fuck gets the entire month of August off for vacation, I was quite crestfallen. I haven't had an entire month's vacation since... forever. I guess I can take comfort in the fact that I haven't debased the English language and inflicted a pill-popping gasbag on my fellow citizens, but I could just as easily take comfort in those achievements on a tropical island. Or at home, for that matter. Or practically anywhere other than on a boat with these idiots.

P.S. to Al: You're talking to the wrong Roger.

P.P.S.: Has NRO kicked Ed "Boat Trip" Koch off its Berumda cruise? This could be the start of a great discrimination lawsuit.

No comments: