Thursday, January 02, 2003

Earlier today, Roger Ailes was named as the recipient of a Sandy Koufax Award for the Best New Blog by readers of P.L.A. - A Journal of Politics, Law and Autism.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who voted for this blog, as well as everyone who participates here or just reads and enjoys the site. I would like to insincerely thank the many wingnuts and the ever-growing ranks of their lackeys in the press for constantly making asses of themselves, thereby making my job so much easier. And, of course, I would like to thank Media Whores Online, the original inspiration for whatever the hell it is I do here.

Each of the nominees kick ass in their own way:

Wampum Blog
Nitpicker
Pennsylvania Gazette
Musings & Meanderings
Left In The West
Parting Shot
They may lag behind in president-shaped-dildo reportage and gratuitous virgin-bashing, but they more than make up for it with their commitment, passion and intellect.

No comments: