Thursday, June 05, 2014

Most of All You've Got to Hide It From The Kids

I've only added one word to this quote, which helps to illuminate the whole thing:
“She got some bud, some edibles and when we got back to the hotel she had to run off to a Mitt Romney documentary screening,” Brown explained. “She asked me, ‘Will you roll a joint for me, Benjamin? I don’t know how to do it.’ But she had to run really quickly to the screening, and I was going to catch a flight the next day, and we were going to connect a few nights later but it never worked out.”

3 comments:

R. Porrofatto said...

Ooh, that's sly. And so purrfect.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

1) It took me a while to discover "Benjamin."

2) And then it took a while to google up this.

Do I win? 2nd place, maybe?
~

Roger said...

Bonus points for the visual!

We're all winners here.