Saturday, March 12, 2005

One Million Hits

The readers' choice idea was inspired by the fact that this blog has hit the 1 million hit mark. Even more impressive: I didn't start counting until ... whenever it was, but like a year after I started, I'm guessing, don't hold me to it. Surely some of those hits were by people who weren't looking for a job from that fat FOX f*ck, or me pushing the refresh button into the wee hours of the morning.

I can't thank all of my readers in person, seeing as I'm a recluse with an obsessive-compulsive fear of germs, like in that Leonardo DiCaprio movie but without the starlets, and I don't have a travel budget, and meeting people from the internet is a good way to get yourself skinned and hung from the rafters of an abandoned farmhouse, so I thought that would be a nice way to commemorate the ocassion.

I'll start blogging the reader suggestions sometime tomorrow. (And there's still time if someone wants to e-mail a suggestion of that idiot Kristof's column from today.)

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back
yet again since i have saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may
you be rich and continue to help other people.

Also visit my site: coffee beans

Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium online uk - 5 mg of valium

Anonymous said...

Best Article buy pain meds online Excellent post. I appreciate this site. Stick with it! Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.This website was how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally, I’ve found something that helped me.

Best Article buy medications online Excellent post. I appreciate this site. Stick with it! Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.This website was how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally, I’ve found something that helped me.