Monday, August 11, 2003

Roger's Mail Sack

Roger's Baghdad correspondent, A Friend, reports that Bush administration claims of ties between Saddam Hussein's regime and international terrorism are entirely false:

HELLO

I want you to patiently read this my offer and make up your mind whether you will accept it or not. I will not be able to disclose my name for security reasons. Iwork with the World Health Organisation. We were sent to Iraq for medical research. During the research we came across the sum of $10.5 million us dollars believed to have been looted by the late sons of SADDAM HUSSEIN, Qusay and Uday Hussein. I and my colleagues decided to keep this
money to ourselves and to assist the families of those soldiers who lost their lives fighting for justice. For security reasons we thought it is wise not to bank this funds in our name.The funds are currently deposited in a security company through diplomatic means in Europe under a non existing name and a security code.I want you to assist me to claim this money. If you will be interested, all you will have to do is to travel to the country in Europe. I will give you the name and the secret code with which the fund is deposited and you do a change of ownership
so that you will be eligible to collect the fund on our behalf which makes you the beneficiary of the consignment. I will give you 20% of the fund for this assistance.I will provide a classified clearance paper to show that the US$10.5million dollars is neither terrorist nor drug related. Kindly respond to my proposal, I am expecting your fax or mail response. I will later give you a secure telephone number when I get your response because I am always travelling around. I want to assure you that there is no risk attached in this deal. Till I hear from you.

My busy schedule precludes me from taking Mr. Friend up on his offer, but if anyone wants to get in touch I can forward his e-mail address to you.

No comments: